Jumeirah Golf Estates Carnival Day
Friday, 26th February , 2016
- Jumeirah Golf Estates, Emirates Road, Dubai.
- Enjoy Zumba classes, Jugglers, Stilt Walkers, Live Drummers & More!
Hot on the heels of the Rio carnival, Jumeirah Golf Estates is hosting its very own day of fiestas, parades, amusement games, salsa, Zumba and more on Friday 26th February!
Mums, dads and kids are invited to join the colourful celebrations whilst basking in the sunshine and sampling dishes from some of Dubai’s best food trucks!
The community event will host a fine selection of local market stalls, a fiesta parade, bouncy castle, a carnival themed photo booth, stilt walkers, a fancy dress competition, bungee swing, live drummers, Zumba and salsa classes and more;; whilst kids will be having a ball with the jugglers!
Located within a 10-minutes drive from Palm Jumeirah, with plenty of complimentary parking and free entry for all the family, Jumeirah Golf Estates’ Carnival Day is a must-visit event on Friday 26th February.
Jumeirah Golf Estates Family Fun Day
- Free Zumba and salsa classes
- Exotic fiesta parade
- Children’s fancy dress competition
- Candy floss and popcorn
- Tasty street food with food trucks dotted around
- Skills games including ring the bottle
- Activities like cookie decorating, LEGO station and free glitter tattoos
- Pony ride and more!
10am-5pm, Friday 26th February 2016
Jumeirah Golf Estates (location map) . Free parking clearly signposted.
Free entry! (costs may apply for select activities)