Welcome to AlAndalus
Boasting a retail space and plans for a hotel development in addition to Jumeirah Golf Estates’ second Clubhouse, the community is home to 715 apartments boasting a modern lifestyle complete with large indoor- outdoor living spaces, as well as 54 townhouses, which surround an urban piazza traditional of Andalusian villages. The homes feature large outdoor terraces, trellises, roof towers and modern interiors, with their unique identity offering a visual sense of exclusivity, while the development reflects the serenity and calm of its natural surroundings with rolling landscaped gardens, flora and fauna. The architecture and Mediterranean design of the residences adds to the ambience of the green surroundings.
Within the 10-acre development, there are six hectares of landscaping with five heritage sites inspiring its design, including:
• The Mosque – A masterpiece raised from the ground up with columns of jasper, onyx, marble and granite, the Great Mosque of Cordoba is considered one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture – and will inspire the design of Alandalus’ mosque.
• Alhambra – Moorish poets described it as ‘a pearl set in emeralds’. A grand, sprawling hilltop fortress complex encompassing royal palaces with water channels, Alandalus will boast long pools framed by flowerbeds, colonnades and pavilions.
• Andalusia – The name ‘Al Andalus’ originated during the Moorish rule between the 8th and 15th century when Muslim culture had a strong influence on architecture with landmark such Seville’s Alcazar Castle
• Generalife’s Gardens – greens will be developed to reflect the Jardin de la Sultana, which served as a summer palace.
• Costa del Sol – famous for connecting Spanish enclaves by sea, this heritage site within Alandalus will reflect the white and blue colours of the transit point during the Arab age.